Born: March 21, 1960, Gonbad-E-Kavoos, Iran
Office address: Shaid Beheshty Ave., Artemia & Aquaculture Research Institute, Urmia University,
P.O.Box No.: 165, Urmia-57135, Iran.
Tel.: +98-443-2374614 (home), +98-443-3467097 (office),
+98-914-189-5174, +98-933-362-6251 (mobile),
- B.Sc. Biology – 1983 – M.S. University of Baroda – India.
- M.Sc. Microbiology – 1990 – M.S. University of Baroda – India.
- PhD. Applied Biological Sciences (Aquaculture) - 2006 - Ghent University - Belgium.
- Founder of Artemia Research Laboratory at Urmia University in 1996
- Founder of Artemia & Aquatic Animals Research Center in 1997
- Founder of Artemia & Aquatic Animals Research Institute in 2005
- Establishing 10 research laboratories with highly advanced research equipmentations at Artemia & Aquatic Animals Research Institute since 1997
- Responsible scientist (representing Middle East and Central Asian Countries) in INCO Project on "Artemia Biodiversity" coordinated by Gent University and funded by European Commission- Director/coordinator, Artemia and Aquatic Animals Research Institute, Urmia University, Iran (1997-2008)
- Member of Urmia University Directorate Council (2004-2008)
- Member of Research Council, Urmia University, Iran (1999-2008)
- Member of “Artemia Experts Committee”, Iranian Fisheries Research Organization (1998-2002)
- Member of “Live Food Experts Committee”, Iranian Fisheries Research Organization (since 1999)
- Member of ‘Urmia University Sports Council’ (2002-2008)
- Member World Aquaculture Society (since 2002)
- Advisor of Iranian Fisheries Research Organization (since 2007)
- Member of European Aquaculture Society (Since 2009)
- Member “International Study of Artemia (ISA)” (since 2008)
- Head of the Department of Biology, Ecology and Aquaculture, Artemia & Aquatic Animals Research Institute, Urmia University (2010-2012)
- Founding member and Vice-President of Iranian Aquaculture Society (since 2008)
- Managing Director Artemia Technology Company Private Limited
- Member of the Steering Committee of Lake Urmia Restoration Committee (National Committee for Restoration of Lake Urmia)
- Head of the Department of Biology, Ecology and Aquaculture, Urmia Lake Research Institute, Urmia University (2014-until now)
- Deputy Director of Urmia Lake Research Institute, Urmia University
- Director of Artemia and Aquaculture Research Institute, Urmia University (2016-ongoing)
- Director of Urmia University International Scientific Collaborations Office